Polls are indicating that the undecided and even some of the GOP decided are fast figuring out what Mitt Romney stands for. They are beginning to understand exactly what he will do for jobs and the economy; they are beginning to understand the insanity:
1) Mitt Romney will definitely create more jobs but those will jobs pay less and if his history tells us anything…many of those jobs will be in China. A matter of fact we can expect more of our American jobs to move to China.
2) Romney will definitely ensure the economy will get better for those like himself…they will get the extension of the tax breaks. In addition they can expect less regulation, less unionization and the go-ahead to resume doing the things that got us in this mess in the first place.
3) And let us not forget Medicare and all the work that was done by the GOP from 2000-2008, and the possibility of losing not only our retirement savings this time around but our Social Security as well through private investment.
4) In addition, we will get the special perks of freedom from the pressures of attaining a higher education, blueprints for moral lifestyles, a draft with plenty of deferments for those who can afford them, and Supreme Court appointments to ensure these practices become etched in stone.
5) Lastly, we will have an absolute nut case at the helm.
It is amazing what voters can forget in four years. But thank goodness, we can count on the Mitt Romney’s and Paul Ryan's to remind us and bring us back to reality. And, boy has Mitt done so this week.